Login with the following websites:
The alternate logins allows you to log in to the myNotreDame online community with your Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, or other Open ID account. Here are some frequently asked questions about this option:
Yes! All logins with the third party credentials will be done via SSL, so login security is greatly increased.
- Note: If this is your first time logging in, you will need to create your account using the "Sign Up" button before establishing an alternate log in.
- Go to my.nd.edu/login.
- To establish the alternate log in, you must make sure you are logged out of myNotreDame.
- Click the icon for the social media account that you would like to link to your myNotreDame profile.
- A pop-up will appear on your screen (if it does not, you may need to enable pop-ups in Twitter, Google, Yahoo, or other Open ID account. Click the Sign In button.
- You will be redirected back to myNotreDame and a message will instruct you to log in to the myNotreDame community to connect the accounts.
- You're connected! The next time you log in to the myNotreDame community, you can log in directly with your Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, or other Open ID account.
When you return to myNotreDame and want to log in, simply click the icon for the social media account that you've connected to your myNotreDame account when you are presented with the login page. Sign into that account and you are logged into the myNotreDame community!
Absolutely! You may connect one account for each of the social media options to your myNotreDame profile.
You can disable your alternate login by logging into myNotreDame and selecting the Manage Account Setting tab under Update My Data. Whatever accounts you have linked to your myNotreDame account will be displayed under this tab.
You can remove the connection by selecting the Remove link next to the provider's icon. After a provider is removed, you can add it back using a new social media account if you like.
Contact the myNotreDame Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 574-631-1579